Is coronavirus transmitted through sex?
The new colonist does not seem to end up in the man’s semen and is transmitted through it, as a small American-Chinese study shows. Golden diamond escorts believe that men should be careful while having sex because of coronavirus.
This finding is reassuring to some extent, but does not mean that sexual intimacy in general does not hide the risk of transmitting the virus.
The researchers, published in the journal Fertility and Sterility, analysed sperm samples from 34 men in China, an average of one month after being diagnosed with mild to moderate Covid-19.
What do coronavirus researches show about sex?
Laboratory tests did not detect the coronary artery in any sample, nor was there any evidence of coronary SARS-CoV-2 in the testes of men. Although the study shows that the chances of sexual transmission of the coronary artery are very small, this possibility cannot be completely ruled out for the time being, according to the researchers.
“It is an important finding of this small preliminary study that, as it turns out, the virus that causes Covid-19 does not appear in the testicles or sperm. If a disease such as Covid-19 were sexually transmitted, it would have serious consequences for its prevention and reproductive health in the long run, “said James Hothaling, an associate professor of urology at the University of Utah in the United States. Unlike SARS-CoV-2, the Ebola and Zika viruses are also sexually transmitted.
However, none of the 34 patients in the study were seriously ill with Covid-19. “Maybe someone in critical condition had a higher viral load, which would increase the chance of infecting their sperm. At the moment, we do not have the answer to that, “he said.
On the other hand, researchers have warned that close contact between sexual partners can increase the risk of developing coronary heart disease, e.g. through kisses, especially if one is asymptomatic.
The 20 most common myths about sex!
Do men cheat more often than women and reach their sexual peak at a young age while women later? What happens in coronavirus days?
Dr. Aaron Carol of the University of Indiana puts under the microscope 20 very common questions about sex, once and for all separating sex myth from truth due to coronavirus.
1. No objective correlation has been observed between the size of the male molecule and the size of the foot
2. The “normal” size is not 17 cm, as recorded in studies based on personal reports – but ranges between 12.5 and 14 cm
3. Condoms do not help to last longer sex
4. Men who have sex for many days do not produce significantly more sperm
5. Men do not prefer blondes more than brunettes
6. Women today do not prefer hair removal in the sensitive area more than before. That does not refer to escorts!
7. Small breasts are not more sensitive
8. Sex is not a good exercise, as it does not last long enough to burn a lot of calories
9. Women cheat as often as men
10. Men’s sexual acne does not come too early compared to women’s sexual acne
11. Young men do not reach orgasm faster than more mature men
12. Men don’t think about sex every 7 seconds
13. Married people are just as often complacent as free people
14. Erection cannot occur after cessation of vital functions
15. And women can orgasm at night
16. Self-satisfaction does not lead to blindness
17. Contraceptive pills do not lead to weight gain
18. Sex does not affect the sex of the baby to be born
19. The HPV vaccine should be given before sexual intercourse
20. The HPV vaccine does not encourage sex at a young age